24 Inch Freestanding Dual Fuel Range with Liquid Propane
The AGA Integrated Dual Fuel Module is designed for those who love the many benefits of their cast iron AGA range and wish to incorporate the joys of open flame and conventional ovens. Attach the Integrated Dual Fuel Module to any 5-oven AGA Total or Dual Control and create a 7-oven AGA cooking experience! The Integrated Dual Fuel Module gives you even more choice and flexibility. Working alongside, but independently to your 3-oven AGA range, it gives you the option of a conventional and a convection oven along with four gas top burners. This unit also boasts one conventional oven with Rapid Response Electric Grill and Broiler as well as a Convection Oven with fan. Rapid Response Electric Grill/Broiler as well as a convection oven with fan.
Since the 1920s, the AGA has been a treasured possession in kitchens across Europe and throughout the world. Each Cooker is unique in its own fashion, cast in an historic foundry in Coalbrookdale, Shropshire that has been smelting iron since 1709. Today each AGA product is still handmade by gifted craftsmen, with every step of the building and finishing process continuously inspected for quality and excellence. Upon completion, your AGA will be shipped from the United Kingdom to North America, professionally delivered to your home, and carefully assembled by a skilled AGA technician right in your own kitchen.
Cooktop Burner Type:
4.9 cu. ft.
Oven Rack Features:
3 Oven Racks
Dimensions and Weight
Dual Fuel and Multi-Use
- The integrated range brings the versatility of dual fuel cooking into any kitchen.
- Can be used independently or with as a companion for your cast iron AGA range.
Four-Ring Gas Burner
- Provides instant power and a rapid response for any type of cooking.
- Upper - Conventional oven with Rapid Response Electric Broiler
- Bottom - Convection oven with fan
Special Oven Linings
- Save on cleaning time with the oven's specially developed lining that helps them stay clean during cooking.