In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums. A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards. Indeed, the results were so extraordinary, he was convinced to share his creation with others. So he built a world-class engineering and manufacturing facility right on the family farm - where it stands to this day - and a new company was born. The company we now call ASKO.
Today, ASKO is an international corporation with a full line of high-performance washers, dryers and dishwashers. ASKO appliances still do a better job of cleaning with a fraction of the water, electricity and detergent of ordinary machines. Every component is constructed of steel rather than plastic wherever possible. And every ASKO product is still built with Scandinavian quality and environmental sensitivity - just as Karl-Erik Andersson intended. In short, ASKO appliances are some of the best-performing, most ecology-friendly, and longest lasting on earth. Made especially for those - like a certain Swedish mother - who appreciate the difference.
Remaining Time Indication:
Maximum Duct Length:
Delay Start (24 Hrs):
TimerSaver Cool Down:
Simplicity / Comfort
Ball Bearing Suspension:
Heavy Duty Life-Tested Motor:
Galvanized Steel Rear Panel:
Single-Phase 208/240 V, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
- When you choose Auto dry you can decide how dry you want the load to be by simply choosing one of up to six Auto programs.
- After that, the unique SensiDry system determines the length of drying time required.
- Interaction between temperature sensors makes the drying result more even and more reliable than that of a conventional type sensor.
- The program automatically stops when the clothes are dry.
- This Auto program is not only convenient and easy to use, it is also energy saving since the running time is adjusted according to the amount of laundry.
- A smaller load means lower energy consumption.
- Dryers tumble the laundry in a figure of eight like a pair of butterfly wings, gently, non-stop and in less time, without the clothes bundling. This also saves both the belt and the motor, giving longer durability.
- To guarantee safety for the very youngest, the door of an ASKO tumble dryer can be opened from the inside, and the dryer has to be re-started if the door has been opened during drying.
Double Lint Filter
- Lint hinders the circulation inside the dryer which leads to a higher energy consumption. This is why our dryers are fitted with a particularly efficient double filter. This prevents lint from gathering and increases the life span.
Stainless Steel Drum
- Sooner or later, galvanised steel rusts. That's why stainless steel is used in drum construction to prolong its life.
24 lb Loading Capacity
- It is a fact that the larger the drum, the more air, the shorter the drying time and the smoother the wash. The large 2.83 cu.ft. drum is able to dry a 24 lb wash load with a perfect result, minimizing bundling and creasing in your laundry.
- By choosing the Jeans program on your dryer the machine dries your favorite pair of jeans in the best possible way. It takes a little bit longer than a normal dry but gives a great result even in pockets and seams, where you would normally find residual m
- When you want to dry a blouse or shirt made of synthetics, you need a cooler drying temperature. With the new synthetic Program the tumble dryer sets the perfect parameters and temperature for optimized drying of the garments. The program also makes the d
Auto Terry Program
- The Auto terry program is ideal to use for drying your towels and bathrobes made of terry. The program uses normal temperature and runs until the laundry is completely dry.
Auto Down Program
- The down program is an ideal program for drying pillows, duvets and down jackets. It uses a low temperature and runs for longer: this is to ensure the load will be dried completely all the way through.