Line Series Classic Family-Size Vented and Condenser Dryers
Their dryers have a solid construction with a durable stainless steel drum and sturdy ball bearings. The unique Butterfly drying system handles your clothes with maximum gentleness and makes the dryer last longer.
The Line Series - Classic dryers are durable, functional and user-friendly machines. The interface is robust and easy to understand and use. You easily make your program choices using a jog dial.
ASKO products have been marketed throughout North America by ASKO Appliances, Inc. for over 23 years. As an Energy Star Partner, ASKO is a leader who consistently exceeds Energy Star standards. They develop innovative dishwashers, washing machines and dryers that save water and energy while providing superior performance and revolutionary design. In addition, all ASKO residential products offer an industry leading 2 Plus 1 Warranty - two years of coverage with an additional one year of coverage upon product registration. No other warranty provides parts and labor protection like the ASKO 2 Plus 1 Warranty. Available at AJ Madison.
Max. Vent Hose Length:
Remaining Time Indication:
2 Plus 1 - Up To 3 Years Parts and Labor Protection
Delay Start (24 Hrs):
TimerSaver Cool Down:
Simplicity / Comfort
Ball Bearing Suspension:
Heavy Duty Life-Tested Motor:
Galvanized Steel Rear Panel:
20A when in separate outlet; 30A when connected with washer
Single-Phase 220V, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
33 1/2" - 34 1/2"
- UltraCare - Family-Size Capacity
- Energy efficient, Majority of manufacturing components labeled for recycling and Certified ISO14001 for environmental quality.
- Line Series Classic control with LCD display, SensiDry sensor, Butterfly drying system, Double lint filter and Cleanable fan.
- Stainless Steel drum, Ball bearing suspension, Heavy duty life-tested motor, Galvanized steel rear panel.
Simplicity / Comfort
- Easy Clean Condenser (T754C)
- Vents Up To 60° and 3-Way Venting (T754)
- KidSafe - Child-Safe Start Option
- Industry leading 2 Plus 1 Warranty - up to three years parts and labor protection.
Asko Line Series Classic T754 Reviews