In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums. A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards. Indeed, the results were so extraordinary, he was convinced to share his creation with others. So he built a world-class engineering and manufacturing facility right on the family farm - where it stands to this day - and a new company was born. The company we now call ASKO.
Today, ASKO is an international corporation with a full line of high-performance washers, dryers and dishwashers. ASKO appliances still do a better job of cleaning with a fraction of the water, electricity and detergent of ordinary machines. Every component is constructed of steel rather than plastic wherever possible. And every ASKO product is still built with Scandinavian quality and environmental sensitivity - just as Karl-Erik Andersson intended. In short, ASKO appliances are some of the best-performing, most ecology-friendly, and longest lasting on earth. Made especially for those - like a certain Swedish mother - who appreciate the difference.
No matter what life throws at you, ASKO has the perfect UltraCare system to make short work of your laundry. From the high-efficiency, high-performance UltraCare Family size to the supersized UltraCare XXL workhorse, ASKO has the right sized laundry system for any family, large or small.
Line Series with LCD Display
Butterfly Non-Stop Tumbling
Automatic Dry Programs:
Remaining Time Readout:
Design and Construction
Condenser / Ventless Design:
Side/Side, Stacked, Under-Counter
Three Ball Bearing
Performance and Ratings
ISO14001 Certified for Environmental Quality:
ISO9001 Certified for Quality Standards:
Dimensions and Capacity
Depth with Door Open:
33 1/2" to 34 1/2"
Convenience and Features
- Exclusive 2 Plus 1 Warranty
- Exclusive Line Series Controls with LCD Display
- Family Size Drum Capacity
- Butterfly Non-Stop Tumbling
- Optimum Fabric Care Technology
- SensiDry Temperature Sensor
- TimeSaver Cool-Down Cycle
- Program Memory Recalls Last Used
- Noise Level: 69 dB(A) noise level
Design and Construction
- Installation - Side/Side, Stacked, Under-Counter
- Stainless Steel Drum - 3.9 cu. ft.
- Low Heat, Increased Airflow Design
- Three Ball Bearing Suspension
- Double Lint Filter Design
- Major Manufacturing Components Marked for Recycling
- ISO14001 Certified for Environmental Quality
- ISO9001 Certified for Quality Standards