Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
Kingsley offers a new way for enthusiasts of traditional style to make their bathrooms stand out. By combining a classic antique look with modern luxury, the Kingsley offers the best of both worlds delivering an inspired aesthetic to your home.
Trim Kit For 2 Handle Lavatory Wall Mount
Type of Handles:
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Designed to be installed through 2, 1-1/4" and 1, 1" min. dia holes 8" on center.
- Adaptable for non-8" centers.
- Maximum handle rotation angle is 90° to full on for either handle.
- Rotate hot side counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close.
- Rotate cold side clockwise to open and counterclockwise to close.
- Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm max (5.7L/min) at 60 psi, for products made before October 2008 flow is limited to 2.2 gpm max (8.3 L/min).
- 1224 cartridge design nonmetallic/nonferrous and stainless steel material.
- When trim kit is added to M-Pact valve, the product is:
- Third party certified to WaterSense, ASME A112.18.1, ICC A117.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Water Drinking Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.