Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
The simple beauty of Monticello provides faucet, tub, showering and accessory options to create a coordinated look in any home.
2 Handle Lavatory with Drain Assembly
Type of Handles:
Metal Drain Assembly:
NOTE: Spout installs through 1-1/8" MIN. DIA. hole. Valves install through 1-1/8" MIN. DIA. hole.
- Metal construction with chrome plated and glacier, LifeShine polished brass, Platinum, Black Opal, Classic Gold, Satine or Nickel finish.
- Includes metal pop-up type waste assembly.
- Lever style handles (less handle inserts).
- Hot side counterclockwise to open (clockwise to close).
- Cold side clockwise to open (counterclockwise to close).
- Includes hot (red) and cold (blue) color indicators.
- Aerator is limited to 2.2 gpm (8.3 L/min).
- Nonmetallic and stainless steel material.
- Third party certified by CSA and IAPMO to meet ASME A112.18.1M and all applicable requirements referenced therein and complies with the applicable requirements of ANSI A117.1.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Water Drinking Act.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.