24" Built-in Wine Cellar
SUMMIT's SWC6G line features European designed glass door wine cellars approved for commercial use, with quality construction for long-term storage of white wine. The unit is available in standard under-counter height, or in a 32" ADA-compliant height.
The counter height SWC6GWLBISHWO is just under 24" wide for an easy fit in tight settings, with a finished white cabinet for freestanding use and a white trimmed glass door for a stylish display. A full length towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel adds a touch of modern style and a factory installed lock offers keyed security. Four adjustable wooden shelves create a classic wine-storage look suitable for any collection.
The SWC6GWLSHWO is fully featured for proper storage. A rocker switch light for optional illumination. Automatic defrost keeps maintenance to a minimum while our unique "hidden" evaporator makes clean-up a cinch.
With a reliable performance and clean style, the SWC6GWLSHWO is ideal for storing the finest wine collection in any commercial or residential setting.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
41°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C)
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Wine Storage Features
Number of Shelves:
4 Adjustable Wooden Racks
Dimensions and Weight
24" Wine Cellar with 36-Bottle Capacity
Design and Installation
- 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in food service establishments.
- Make the best use of space by installing the appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Summit's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches any fingers or contents.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design.
Wine Cellar Features
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Wine is displayed behind a solid glass door and is finished by white trim and a matching kickplate.
- Four (4) slide-out wooden shelves offer ideal display and storage conditions for wine collection.
- Dial thermostat accommodates white wine temperature.
- 41°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C)
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- An interior light is controlled by a rocker on/off switch.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door.
Summit SWC6GWLBISHWOADA Reviews