24" Built-in Wine Cellar
Summit's SWC6GL series presents commercially approved under-counter wine cellars that can be customized to meet any needs.
The SWC6GWLBI is conveniently sized at just 24" wide, perfect for settings with limited room but high storage standards. Store your finest bottles of white wine under the ideal conditions with an adjustable thermostat and automatic defrost. Fully featured, the SWC6GWLBI includes a rocker switch interior light, front-mounted lock, and one piece interior liner for simple clean-up. The reversible glass door provides a clear view of your collection.
Summit's SWC6GWLBI can serve any household or commercial industry as a built-in unit. The clean white finish adds elegance to both the cellar's location and the wine inside.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
Right Hinge, Reversible
41°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C)
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Wine Storage Features
Number of Shelves:
4 Scalloped Racks, Adjustable
Dimensions and Weight
24" Wine Cellar with 36-Bottle Capacity
Design and Installation
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in food service establishments.
- Make the best use of space by installing the appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Keep options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch your arrangements change.
- Summit's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches any fingers or contents.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design.
Wine Cellar Features
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Wine is displayed behind a solid glass door and is finished by white trim and a matching kickplate.
Scalloped Steel Shelving
- Curved shelves designed for the ideal storage of wine bottles.
- Dial thermostat accommodates white wine temperature.
- 41°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C)
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- An interior light is controlled by a rocker on/off switch.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door.