24" Freestanding Wine Cellar
Summit's SWC6G line features European designed glass door wine cellars approved for commercial use, with quality construction for long-term storage of white wine.
The counter height SWC6GWL is just under 24" wide for an easy fit in tight settings, with a finished cabinet for freestanding use and a white trimmed reversible glass door for a stylish display. This ADA model has a 32" height designed to fit under ADA compliant counters. A factory lock offers keyed security.
Inside, the SWC6GWL is fully featured for proper storage. Scalloped steel shelves hold bottles inside the roomy interior, with a rocker switch light for optional illumination. Automatic defrost keeps maintenance to a minimum while Summit's unique "hidden" evaporator makes clean-up a cinch.
With reliable performance and clean style, the SWC6WBL is ideal for storing the finest wine collection in any commercial or residential setting.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
Right Hinge, Reversible
41°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C)
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Wine Storage Features
Number of Shelves:
4 Scalloped Racks, Adjustable
Dimensions and Weight
24" Wine Cellar with 36-Bottle Capacity
Design and Installation
- 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in foodservice establishments.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Keep options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch your arrangements change.
- Summit's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches any fingers or contents.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design.
Wine Cellar Features
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Wine is displayed behind a solid glass door and is finished by white trim and a matching kickplate.
Scalloped Steel Shelving
- Curved shelves designed for the ideal storage of wine bottles.
- Dial thermostat accommodates white wine temperature.
- 41°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C)
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- An interior light is controlled by a rocker on/off switch.
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door.