24" Built-in Wine Cellar
Summit's SWC6GBIADA series of wine cellars features European designed, commercially approved units that are capable of built-in use under counters.
The SWC6GBLBIADA is conveniently sized at just 24" wide, perfect for settings with limited room but high storage standards. Store your finest bottles of white wine under the ideal conditions with an adjustable thermostat and automatic defrost. Fully featured, the SWC6GBLBIADA includes a rocker switch interior light, front-mounted lock, scalloped wine shelves, and one piece interior liner for simple clean-up.
Summit's SWC6GBLBIADA can serve any household or commercial industry as a built-in or freestanding unit with a 32" height designed to fit under ADA compliant counters. This model has a jet black cabinet with a reversible double pane tempered glass door.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
Right Hinge, Reversible
41°F to 50°F
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Wine Storage Features
Number of Shelves:
4 Scalloped Racks, Adjustable
Dimensions and Weight
24" Built-in Wine Cellar
Installation and Use
- 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in food service establishments.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Just under 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- While designed for built-in installation, the cabinet allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Wine Cellar Features
Scalloped Steel Shelving
- In 5.5. cu. ft. of space, curved shelves designed for the ideal storage of 36 wine bottles.
- Summit's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or the bottles.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Display your collection behind a solid glass door trimmed in elegant brushed aluminum for a refined touch.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior.
Reversible Door Swing
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Interior Light with Rocker Switch
- Illuminate your collection with an interior light controlled by a rocker on/off switch.