30" Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cellar
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style.
The SWC3066 is a 30" wide wine cellar designed for built-in installation under counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit includes two stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks and professional handles. A stainless steel kickplate completes the look.
Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, letting you chill white and sparkling wine in one section while preserving reds under warmer temperatures in the other. Both zones include six wooden shelves and slotted floors, letting you store up to 66 bottles inside the unit. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive view to let you display your wine collection in style.
With a professional look and innovative design, SUMMIT SWC3066 is a unique addition to any home. For a similar unit designed for wine and beverage storage, see the SWBV3067.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Dual Zone Design
- Two distinct temperature zones let you store white wine at colder temperature and red wine under warmer conditions.
Recessed LED Lighting
- Gentle and energy efficient LED lighting offers an elegant view of your collection.
- Each zone is equipped with electronic temperature controls for easy and intuitive temperature management.
- Classic wood shelves are specially designed to hold bottles safely in place.
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting.
- French door swing offers a modern look, with stainless steel door trim for an added accent.
Factory Installed Locks
- Keyed locks on both zones offer separate security for interior contents.
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost.
- Internal fans ensure both interiors have a consistent temperature from top to bottom.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.