18" ADA Built-In Undercounter Wine Cellars
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style.
The SWC1840ADA is a 32" high wine cellar designed for built-in or freestanding use under lower ADA compliant counters, with a unique 18" width. The reversible glass door features an elegant stainless steel trim and professional handle, with a factory installed lock for added security.
Inside, this auto defrost wine cellar can store up to 34 bottles on attractive wooden shelves. Recessed LED lighting offers an elegant view of the items, while the digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management.
With its slim fit and convenient design, the SWC1840ADA makes an attractive addition to any room.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- 32" height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the door.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
- 5 shelves offer the perfect storage for wine bottles in a classic wooden finish.
- Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.