SUMMIT's collection of built-in wine cellars provides the perfect conditions for storing your collection under the counter.
At just 12" wide, SUMMIT SWC1224 lets you store up to 21 bottles. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. The reversible glass door features stainless steel trim and a professional handle, with a factory installed lock to prevent unsupervised access.
Inside, the SWC1224 includes six slide-out wooden shelves and a floor specially slotted to hold bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive and efficient display. The digital thermostat allows easy temperature management in Celsius or Fahrenheit, with indicator lights to show the proper storage temperature for red, white, or sparkling wine.
With its slim fit and user-friendly features, the SWC1224 is perfect for a 12" cutout in any wet bar or kitchen. For a matching beverage center, see the SCR1225.
Dimensions & Weights
Ext Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Comp Step Width:
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Interior and Exterior
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Glass door with stainless steel trim
- Provides a full display of your stored collection with a heat-safe double tempered design
Factory installed lock
- Keyed security on the wine cellar door
- Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with indicator lights for red, white, and sparkling wines
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Slide-out shelves offer the perfect storage for bottles
- On/off button to illuminate your collection
- Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Stainless steel look for added elegance
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals