Sirius SUDD3 Side-Mounted Downdraft Ventilation
Very unique to the market of downdraft ventilation, Sirius has a hood that mounts perpendicularly to the cooking surface, and it draws in smoke, grease, odors and steam from both of its sides. This hood was designed for kitchens that are limited with space, and also kitchens that want to make a chic, contemporary statement. Sold separately are the external blowers that accompanies this hood, for either basement installation, or for installation at the exterior of the dwelling. Air is drawn through dishwasher-safe filters, and there is an alert to say when it's time to clean the filters. Touch controls make operating this hood simple and quick. The black glass finish creates a clean, elegant look when the hood is not in use.
Mounting Plate Dimensions
Extended Hood Dimensions
Height of Top Lip:
Synchronized sliding, perpendicular downdraft system for space-challenged cooking with an ultra-slim, compact design.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters with cleaning alert.
- 304 stainless steel construction with black glass.
- 12-inch rise when in use.
- The touch control panel has four speeds, a timer option to stop after 20 minutes of venting, and a built-in anti-crushing safety system.
- Use either an in-line or externally mounted blower for virtually silent ventilation.
- The blower is placed in an inconspicuous basement location (SEM1) or on an outside wall (SEM6) (sold separately).
- The side panel folds down for easy access to four-layer anodized aluminum mesh filter.
- A charcoal filter option is also available if the hood is recirculated.
- Easy installation for any contractor.