29 Inch Compact Wine Cooler with 8 Bottle Capacity
This unit is a thermoelectric wine chiller designed to store wine bottles at a ready-to-serve temperature. This wine cooler is sized for use on top of counters, with 6 slots that let you store open bottles upright. The openings are designed to hold bottles with diameters up to 3 1/2" wide, perfect for Chardonnay and other styles with large bases. The unit comes included with an alternate lid that holds 8 standard 750 ml sized bottles, letting you change the arrangement as you need.
A glass window with an LED light allows you to display the labels of the front bottles. Two interior fans ensure cool air is evenly distributed throughout the interior so that each bottle maintains the desired temperature. The front-located digital thermostat can be set anywhere between 46° and 66°F, making it ideal for red, white, or blush wines. Thermoelectric cooling technology offers added benefits for users, with quieter operation than standard compressor-based wine cellars.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
6-8 Bottles (Depending on the Attached Frame)
46°F to 66°F
2 (6 Bottle Capacity; 8 Bottle Capacity)
Measurements and Weight
Upright bottle storage
- Interior can hold up to 6-8 large bottles in an upright position (depending on the attached frame)
6 Bottle Frame
- The 6 openings are designed to hold bottles with diameters up to 3 1/2" wide
8 Bottle Frame Included
- This alternate frame lets you to store up to 8 standard 750 ml sized bottles
- No compressor for quieter operation
Wide temperature range
- Thermostat can be set between 46° and 66°F for proper storage of white, blush, or red wine
- Two fans ensure air is evenly circulated between all
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls front located for added convenience
- With no compressor, wine does not experience particle-damaging vibrations
Glass window with LED light
- Bottles stored in the front of the unit are displayed by an energy efficient LED light
100% CFC and freon free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals