29 Inch Compact Wine Cooler with 8 Bottle Capacity
This jet black cooler by Summit is sized for use on top of counters, with eight slots that let you store open 750 ml bottles upright. A glass window with an LED light allows you to display the labels of the front four bottles. Two interior fans ensure cool air is evenly distributed throughout the interior so that each bottle maintains the desired temperature. The front-located digital thermostat can be set anywhere between 46° and 66°F, making it ideal for red, white, or blush wines.
Thermoelectric cooling technology offers added benefits for users, with quieter operation than standard compressor-based wine cellars. This style also eliminates vibrations that can damage the taste and consistency of your collection. Since there are no chemical cooling agents, the STC1 is an environmentally friendly answer to keeping wine cool. With a smart design and easy fit, the STC1 is ideal for many applications that require the space-saving cooling of open bottles, from wine tastings to dinner parties.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
46°F to 66°F
Measurements and Weight
Upright bottle storage
- Interior can hold up to 8 bottles in an upright position
- No compressor for quieter operation
Wide temperature range
- Thermostat can be set between 46° and 66°F for proper storage of white, blush, or red wine
- Two fans ensure air is evenly circulated between all eight bottles
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls front located for added convenience
- With no compressor, wine does not experience particle-damaging vibrations
Glass window with LED light
- Bottles stored in the front of the unit are displayed by an energy efficient LED light
100% CFC and freon free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals