Smeg is Italy's largest manufacturer of domestic kitchen appliances.
Smeg was founded by Vittorio Bertazzoni in 1948 as Smalterie Metallurgiche Emiliane Guastalla (metal enamelling factory in the village of Guastalla, Reggio Emilia). The company is still in the hands of the Bertazzoni family, currently under the direct control of Roberto Bertazzoni. Its headquarters remain a short distance from Guastalla.
A dishwasher is an essential item in a modern kitchen. Smeg dishwashers are available in 5 choices, with 3 diverse styles and size options including 18", 24" and also a 36" horizontal dishwasher, a new concept in the American market. The innovative Smeg dishwasher design team have carefully researched the fundamental requirements of the market and created appliances that perfectly incorporate high performance, ergonomics and efficiency with beautiful design. Combining the latest technology with elegant style, this comprehensive series is able to meet the needs of every consumer.
This dishwasher uses 321 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.60.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Cutout Height (min.):
Cutout Width (min.):
Cutout Depth (min):
Height (min. - max):
33 25/32" - 35 3/4"
ESL Sanitation Certified:
Electronic Control Panel:
Hidden, Stainless Steel
Accepts Custom Door Panel:
Tub and Filter:
Up to 9 Hours
Salt and Rinse Aid Refill Indicators:
Water Leak Protection System:
Flip Down Tines in Lower Basket:
Glass Support Rack in Upper Basket:
Easyglide Basket Movement:
Pre-finished 24" dishwasher with finger print proof stainless steel door and professional handle
- Hidden stainless steel electronic control panel
- The ETL Sanitation mark includes exactly the same sanitation testing as other organisations, such as NSF
- What seperates the organisations is that ETL SEMKO, in addition to verifying the sanitation properties of the product, can also check whether it meets other safety aspects, such as electrical safety
- 10 wash cycles including Crystal washing,Economy cycle and Dish Warming
- A specially developed infrared sensor measures the clarity of the water in the tub at regular intervals and decides whether to heat the water for the pre-wash cycle or to move on the heat the water for the wash cycle
- It is incorporated in the AUTO cyle
- It keeps consumption of water and energy to a minimum, depending on the degree of food soil on the dishes
- Stainless steel tub and filter
- Concealed heating element
- Delay timer (up to 9 hours)
- 5 temperatures: 100°F, 113°F, 131°F, 149°F, 158°F
- Salt and Rinse Aid refill Indicators
- Consisting of a double spray arm at the base of the tub (one arm of standard size with a second smaller arm placed towards the end of the first arm)
- It distributes water evenly thoughout the dishwasher tub as the arm moves in a contra-action rotation (one arm rotates clockwise whilst the other arm rotates anti-clockwise)
- Complete Water Leak Protection System
- Adjustable upper basket to accommodate plates up to 13 3/4" in diameter
- 2 Cutlery baskets each with lid that also serves as a divider
- 4 flip down tines in lower basket
- 2 glass support racks in upper basket
- Easyglide basket movement