High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
Depth with Door:
20" (add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection)
Depth without Door:
Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:
Field Reversible Door:
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
Approximate Shipping Weight for Stainless Models:
- Available in 110V or 220V
- Makes lots of ice - fast!
- An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time.
- Daily ice rate up to 25 pounds.
- Ice storage capacity up to 23 pounds.
- Stainless steel cabinet and front door panel with black handle, door frame, and grille.
- Requires no drain: Can be easily installed in any area.
- Needs only a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection.
- Corrosive resistant components.
- Hinges and fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons of water.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing.
U Line Marine/RV Series SS9820 Reviews