Friedrich air conditioners are a superior product built from high grade materials and components that deliver dependable operation for years after the sale.
Freidrich isolated key components in critical areas and made advancements that not only reduce sound levels, but also improve the quality of the sound. They enhanced the quality and grade of components.
As an industry leading pioneer in energy efficiency, their partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Star program was a natural continuation of their devotion to the development of products that conserve energy and help protect our environment. And, by designing energy efficient products, they help save money on your electric bill.
Friedrich air conditions can be found in some of the world's toughest locations. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshore oil rigs in the most extreme conditions, and military bases and government offices all over the world choose Friedrich. Even industrial and high tech leaders like Northrup Grumman, Eastman Chemical and Kennedy Space Center trust Friedrich commercial grade products for their applications. If they can handle all of these jobs, just think how they'll perform for yours.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 10.7 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $104.51.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2007 national average cost of $.1065 cents per kWh for electricity. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Dimensions & Weight
Depth Hood to Louvers:
Minimum Extension into Room:
Minimum Extension Outside:
Window Width (Min./Max.):
27 7/8" / 42"
Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole - Height:
Thru-the-Wall Finished Hole - Width:
Heating Capacity Rated:
Room Air Circulation:
Energy Star Qualified:
Electrical Characteristics (60 Hertz)
Circuit Rating - Breaker or TD Fuse:
125V - 15A
Smart Center Controls
- 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times
- 4-speed fan with ultraquiet "Sleep Setting"
- Smart Fan adjusts fan speed to maintain desired temperature
- Unique Comfortwatch technology
- MoneySaver setting saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor
- Memory backup saves settings if power is interrupted
- Check filter reminder light
- Fresh air intake/ stale air exhaust vents
- Washable, antimicrobial filter for protection against fungal and bacterial growth
- Slide-out chassis for easy window or wall installation