The 18" Integra Dishwasher opens up an entire new world of possibilities. This design lets you enjoy state-of-the-art Bosch dishwashing technology virtually anywhere: small urban kitchens, mini bars, or even as an extra unit in your full-sized kitchen. And every 18" Integra complies with ADA (American Disabilities Act) height guidelines.
First and foremost, a dishwasher needs to get your dishes clean. Really clean. Bosch dishwashers are engineered to perform at the highest levels, to spotlessly remove even the toughest soiling. Think baked-on spinach. At the same time, smart technologies ensure that Bosch power is directed in a way that smartly manages energy and water consumption, and protects delicate items, preserving their brilliant shine wash after wash, year after year. Features include, SENSOTRONIC Wash, EXXACT Wash, APEXX Wash, Speciality Wash Cycles, AUTOWASH and PARTYWASH.
Bosch dishwashers are also the quietest. When in action, it's the noise factor, or rather the lack of it, that'll draw your attention. Their dishwashers are the strong, silent type. They outperform your expectations and the competition - constantly earning top rankings from leading consumer publications and test labs worldwide. With a suspended two-pump motor system, vibrations and noise are drastically reduced. And with heavy-duty bitumen, coated metal and cotton-fiber sheets insulation, the noise is basically buried. Bosch's dishwashers are as discreet as they are powerful.
Everything has been thought of with Bosch dishwashers. Like having an adjustable top rack, which allows you to safely put in tall stemware without having to lay them flat. With their TALLTUB, they've created more interior room, maximizing use of space, so you can place dinner plates in both top and bottom racks. And should you want to make your dishwasher invisible, you can customize it. Integrated controls on the upper door rim allow you to seamlessly blend your dishwasher with your cabinetry, giving you an uninterrupted kitchen design. Features include, Platinum Premium Upper and Lower Racks, Extra Tall Item Sprinkler and Stainless Steel TALLTUB.
31 7/8" min./ adjusts to 34 1/4"
32" to 34 1/2"
Leave 1/8" to 1/4" of space between the countertop and the dishwasher
Custom Panel Dimensions
Recommended Door Height:
25 5/8" - 28 3/8"
5/8" - 7/8"
Min. 5.5 lbs. to Max. 16.5 lbs
Stainless Steel TALLTUB:
Two-Pump Motor System:
Triple Filtration System:
Flow Through Water Heater:
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
NSF Certified Units and Cycles:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Power Scrub Plus (161°):
Scrub Wash (150°):
Regular Wash (140°):
SENSOTRONIC Auto Wash (120°/135°):
Delicate/Economy Wash (120°):
Quick Wash (104°):
APEXX Auto Super Wash (150°/161°):
APEXX Auto Wash (120°/135°):
APEXX Auto Delicate Wash (110°/120°):
Extreme Wash (161°):
Glass Care (120°):
Enviro Wash (120°):
Fine Cutlery and Silver Tray:
2 Half Flip-Down Rows
Silverware Basket Cover:
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Top):
Program Sequence Indicator:
Program Status Light (INFOLIGHT):
Sanitized Indicator Light:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
Yes w/ AUTOCLOSE
48 dB Silence Rating
SENSOTRONIC Wash System
- An advanced scanning eye examines the level of soil in the wash water and automatically deletes a secondary fresh-water fill if not needed, saving you time and money while cutting energy usage by 20%.
Bosch Core Features
- All Bosch dishwashers include the following features:
- AQUASTOP Leak Protection System
- Flow-Through Water Heater
- Automatically directs the water to only the upper spray arm, to only the bottom spray arm, or to both spray arms to work simultaneously.
- The benefit is a 33% reduction in water consumption, which in turn saves energy all the while getting your dishes brilliantly clean.
- The two-pump motor is suspended to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise.
Flow-Through Water Heater
- By passing water through a heating chamber, it allows the water to reach temperatures of up to 161°F safely and quickly.
- This means you can place plastic items in the bottom rack without fear of melting or damage.
- Bosch uses the residual heat from the warm water inside its tub.
- A sanitizing temperature of 161°F leaves residual heat in the tub, creating condensation along the cooler wall.
- The condensation is then drained so you'll never have to release steam into the kitchen.
Two-Pump Motor System
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced.
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to the sound-reduction system.
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Simply remove the top rack and place serving platters, baking trays, hood filters and refrigerator shelves up to 22" high in the bottom rack.
- Start the machine and the sprinkler evenly distributes water across every large item, for sparkling-clean results every time.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Allows you to raise and lower the upper rack without having to remove the dishes.
- Multiple sensors automatically detect the presence of a rinse agent and measure the level in the dispenser, automatically adjusting the final temperature and wash cycle for spotless drying results with each wash.
Stainless Steel TALLTUB
- Provides you with an extremely efficient use of space.
- Top and bottom racks can be adjusted for improved clearance, and if you remove the top rack altogether, you're left with an incredible 22" of usable space.
Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A
Bosch Integra Series SRV53C03UC Reviews