36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Rangetop with 6 Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners
There is a reason why so many professional chefs choose gas cooking: control. Wolf takes that control up a notch with the six innovative burners on its 36 inch sealed burner rangetop. Each dual stacked, sealed burner has both an upper and a lower tier of flames. The upper flame ports deliver maximum heat up to 20,000 Btu for restaurant-quality sears and faster boils, while the lower ports turn down to just a breath of flame for delicate simmers and melts. You've never cooked on anything so responsive, so powerful.
The Wolf SRT366 has several other features any cook might appreciate. The porcelain-coated, cast iron top grates are continuous, so you can move pans around without lifting them off the surface. Signature red control knobs allow infinite control of the burners. Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior cleans easily, and beautifully complements other Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances. It's precision gas cooking that fits easily into almost any kitchen design.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Classic Stainless Steel
Red Controls Knobs:
Stainless Steel or Black Control Knobs:
Stainless Steel Bezels:
Chrome or Brass Bezels:
Dual-Stacked, Sealed Burners:
All with Simmer Capabilities:
Yes (At All Settings)
On 9,200 BTU/Hr Burner
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Continuous Top Grates:
110/120 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
6 Ft. Cord with Grounded Plug
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Opening Height (To Countertop):
***NOTE: Island trims are included with this unit. A minimum 5" riser is required when installing against a combustible surface.
- Dual-stacked, sealed surface burners with automatic reignition at all settings.
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish with island trim.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with their distinctive red knobs.
- Stainless Steel bezels surround all knobs.
- Chrome or brass bezels optional.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron continuous top grates.
- Natural or LP gas models.
- Classic stainless steel risers in 5" and 10" heights, or 20" riser with shelf.
- Black or Stainless Steel control knobs.
- Porcelain-cast wok grate and single burner grate.
- Porcelain-cast two-burner S-grate.
- Hardwood cutting board (griddle model only).
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.