An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
There's good reason why professional chefs choose gas cooking; control. The patented, dual-stacked sealed gas burners of their Sealed Burner Rangetop take control to a new level. Two levels, really. The upper-tier ports deliver maximum heat transfer at higher settings; the lower-tier continuous flame ably handles the subtleties of simmering and melting.
MFG SKU SRT364G
Classic Stainless Steel
Red Control Knobs:
Stainless Steel or Black Control Knobs:
Stainless Steel Bezels:
Chrome or Brass Bezels:
Dual-Stacked, Sealed Burners:
All with Simmer Capabilities:
Yes (At All Settings)
On 9,200 BTU/Hr Burner
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Continuous Top Grates:
Infrared Griddle - 15,000 BTU/Hr:
110/120 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
6 Ft. Cord with Grounded Plug
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Opening Height (To Countertop):
***NOTE: Island trims are included with this unit. A minimum 10" riser is required for charbroiler and griddle models installed against a combustible surface.
- Dual-stacked, sealed surface burners.
- All with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings.
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish with island trim.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with their distinctive red knobs.
- Stainless Steel bezels surround all knobs.
- Chrome or brass bezels optional.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron continuous top grates.
- Natural or LP gas models.
- Classic stainless steel risers in 5" and 10" heights, or 20" riser with shelf.
- Black or stainless steel control knobs.
- Porcelain-cast wok grate and single burner grate.
- Porcelain-cast two-burner S-grate.
- Hardwood cutting board (griddle model only).
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
MFG SKU SRT364G