Electric induction elements provide best cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Unlike other electric elements, induction elements provide the precise temperature control of gas burners for gourmet cooking. Turning the dial down, the heat energy to the pan immediately decreases. Magnetic waves have no effect on skin or anything other than iron or steel. If the pan is accidentally removed from the cooktop, no more heat is produced. Features ceramic glass surface made in Japan.
SAFE - no flames, butane or burners! Eliminates the danger of gas jets and hot burners. The innovative design of the ceramic plate creates instant heat, but only to induction-compatible pans
FAST - no waiting time, heat is instantly transferred to the pan
CLEAN - reduces pollution, fumes and offensive odor. Easily cleaned with a damp cloth
CHEAP - costs 6 ~ 8¢ vs. $1.75/hr for butane
120V / 60Hz
Dimension (W x H x D):
11.81" x 2.68" x 13.78"
- Dual function: COOK and WARM
- 3 temperature setting for COOK: Low / Medium / High
- WARM: adds heat to set temperature and maintains at set temperature
- 9 levels of heating power (120 ~ 420°F)
- Up to 99 minutes of timer setting
- Adjustable power 260 ~ 1200W
- Ceramic-glass surface made in Japan