Speed Queen 27" Front-Load Washer with 3.42 cu. ft. Capacity and 5 Pre-Set Cycles
Speed Queen laundry equipment is designed, built and tested to deliver commercial-grade performance. 25 years of professional experience backs up Speed Queen's dependability. They use metal components where other manufacturers use plastic. They rigorously test their products to the limit to ensure consistent, reliable performance and superior results. They make no distinction between the machines they engineer for use in commercial applications and the machines they offer for the home. You can be sure that your Speed Queen equipment is built better to last longer.
Speed Queen washers feature a 210-degree agitator with 68 strokes per minute, providing maximum water-to-laundry contact. They also feature tubs that spins during the draining process, preventing dirt from lingering in the wash.
This front-load washer offers five (5) pre-set cycle options and three (3) temperature settings. With variable-speed induction, the motor has a maximum RPM of 1,200 and a G-force rating of 440. There are bleach and fabric softener dispensers so you can just set up the washer to distribute those items itself when it gets to that point of the cycle. An extra-rinse option lets you rest assured that your garments have been thoroughly cleansed of dirt and soapy residue. The outer appearance of the unit is a clean white, and the mechanical knob controls are super-easy to use and very straightforward.
About Speed Queen
At Speed Queen, they've always felt their measure is equal parts quality, technological innovation and time-tested performance. Dating back to 1908, they have been continually focused on improving their manufacturing processes and coin operated laundry equipment.
This clothes washer uses 184 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $20.41.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Average Water Consumption:
Extra-Large Door Opening:
15 1/2" Diameter
Location of Controls:
10" Stainless Steel
Variable Speed Induction
Fabric Softener Dispenser:
Dimensions and Weight
Height to Work Surface:
- Perfected mechanical action moves more laundry through the water
- A 210-degree agitator with 68 strokes per minute provides maximum water-to-laundry contact
- Tub spins during draining to prevent dirt from being left behind
Built Better to Last Longer
- Constructed with premium, metal components
- Tested to deliver 25 years of commercial-grade performance
- Three-coat, commercial-grade finish keeps the washer looking new for years to come
- Galvanized steel cylinder won't corrode, chip or crack
- 3.3 cu. ft. stainless steel tub won't corrode, chip, crack or pit with normal use
- Virtually eliminates vibration and noise
Instant Door Open
- Lets you open the door and remove your clothes immediately after the cycle is complete
Durable Stainless Steel Tub
- Is gentler on your clothes and ensures long-lasting, dependable performance
Speed Queen AFN50RSP113TW01 Reviews