5,800 BTU Commercial Room Air Conditioner
This selection from Friedrich's Kuhl series provides outstanding air conditioning for such an energy efficient and easy-to-maintain unit. With 5,800 BTUs of cooling power, 190 cubic feet per minute air circulation and 1.5 pints of air moisture removal per hour, the SQ06N10C makes even the most sweltering of summer days bearable by keeping your space cooled to your exact preference.
This Kuhl series air conditioner is built to last with high grade materials. Made of 20 gauge steel, the scratch resistant cabinet can withstand years of use. The appliance also meets the standards for ENERGY STAR qualification, with a yearly energy cost of only $42. In addition to being an energy conserving unit, it also uses an environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant. Rest easy knowing you've bought an eco friendly appliance.
This AC operates quietly thanks to Friedrich's advanced vibration and noise control technology. Solid steel blower wheel housing provides maximum sound reduction. Two resilient rings on the motor mount prevent metal-to-metal contact.
Maintenance of the appliance is minimal. The Microbial air filters are simple to remove and are washable. The appliance features firm grip handles for easy handling. With EntryGuard, a steel retaining wire secures the chassis in the sleeve to deter "kick-in" intrusion, and defrost control protects coils from freezing up. Friedrich has taken great care to create a long-lasting and well-protected unit with features such as these.
About Friedrich Kuhl Air Conditioning
Friedrich conducts rigorous performance tests to ensure customer satisfaction and safety in our own UL-certified lab. Run tests are performed for up to 120 continuous days under extreme temperature conditions.
Air flow systems are tested for powerful and precise air distribution using state-of-the art Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Sound levels are measured and optimized in our Friedrich sound lab to ensure ultraquiet performance. Premium air filters are tested for adsorption capacities and efficiencies.
The unit's control software is tested for constant and reliable operation. Packaging exceeds ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) standards in order to withstand transportation hazards. Advanced design technology. Extensive product testing. It's what you can expect from Friedrich.
Room Air Conditioner
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Features & Performance
Sealed Control Panel:
1.5 Pints per Hour
EntryGuard Intrusion Protection:
Room Temperature Readout:
Set Temperature Readout:
Keypad Lockout Feature:
Sound and Vibration Isolation:
Scratch Resistant Cabinet:
Right or Left
High Grade Materials
- 20 gauge steel is used in order to create a more robust air conditioner cabinet that will withstand years of hard use
- Commercial grade fan motors run at a lower temperature than smaller fan motors, preventing the unit from overheating and contributing to a longer life
- Cabinet is scratch resistant
- Equipped with vibration and noise isolating technology
- Two resilient rings on the motor mount prevent metal-to-metal contact eliminating extra vibration and noise
- Solid steel blower wheel housing for maximum sound reduction
- ENERGY STAR certified unit
- Rifled copper tubing with greater surface area for heat exchange, which increases the efficiency of the coils, and improves the overall energy efficiency of the unit
- Autofan mode conserves energy for big money savings
- Protects coil against freeze up
- A steel retaining wire secures the chassis in the sleeve to deter "kick-in" intrusion
Firm Grip Handles
- Make grasping the chassis for installation and removal much easier
- Activate schedule, adjust temperature, adjust fan speed or select auto-fan
- Microbrial air filters are washable and easy to access thanks to the hinged door
- Features easy-to-read temperature readouts
- Panel auto dims when not in use for maximum energy efficiency
- An environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant is used in all Friedrich Kuhl models
Installs in a Window or in Wall