24" Wide Washer/Dryer Combo
Summit's washer/dryer combo designed to maximize laundry capacity in an easy fit. This non-vented 110V washer/dryer includes a stainless steel drum with a full 2 cu. ft. capacity, enabling the unit to wash select loads of up to 15 lbs. and dry up to 7.7 lbs. The front-loading design features a large, easy-to-open glass door and pull-out dispenser for detergent, pre-wash, and fabric softener. A combination digital and dial control panel with a large LCD readout makes it easy and intuitive to operate this unit.
Seven wash programs ensure all fabrics can get the proper treatment, with specialized settings for delicates, baby wear, wool, sporting clothes, cottons, and extra large loads. A 'Speed Wash' offers the convenience of a fast cycle, while the delay, pause, and 'Add Garment' functions allow more flexibility in washing. Five spin speeds vary from 400 to 1,200 RPM to allow the user to select the proper setting per load. This unit offers the choice of four temperature settings and three soil levels, as well as a memory function ('My Cycle') for added convenience. With its quality performance, large capacity and wide range of features, this washer brings true value and efficiency to laundry in space-challenged settings.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This clothes washer uses 160 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.74.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Max Clothes Weight Per Wash:
Max Drum Spin Speed:
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
2 Cu. Ft. Drum
- Washes up to 15 lbs. and dries up to 7.7 lbs. in one cycle.
Stainless Steel Drum
- Durable interior holds up load after load.
- Digital readout allows you to keep track of each cycle.
- Meets many ADA guidelines for accessibility, with controls being operable with one hand and between 15" and 48" high.
- Force to open door is 4.5 lbs.
- Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent, and fabric softener.
Cotton/Normal Wash Cycle
- Ideal for daily cotton articles such as sheets, pillowcases, and basic cotton fabric.
Bulky/Large Wash Cycle
- Adds extra time for best results on large loads.
Sport Wash Cycle
Delicate Wash Cycle
- Allows you to ensure silk material gets a thorough but safe cleaning.
Hand Wash / Wool Wash Cycle
- Gentle cleaning for wool textiles labeled "machine wash".
Baby Wear Wash Cycle
- Ensures the best cleaning for children's clothing.
Speed Wash Cycle
- Great for washing a small load quicily.
Rinse and Spin Function
- Best for preventing stains from setting in fabrics.
- Utilizes hot air to wash clothing or dry a single a piece of fabric.
Self-Cleaning / Sanitary Cycle
- Sanitary wash cycle lets you run the machine at an extra high temperature to help sterilize the drum interior.
1,200 RPM Speed
- High spin speed helps to reduce drying time and save energy.
Multiple Temperature Settings
- Four temperature settings allow more versatility in washing.
- Extra wash cycle is great for treating tough stains.
Delay Start Option
- Allows you to time your laundry for the ideal finish time.
Extra Rinse Option
- Adds an additional rinse cycle to your wash load.
Add Garment Function
- During a wash, you can select this function to add a garment to the load after it has been activated.