Washer and Dryer combos will never dry your clothes at 100%.
SUMMIT SPWD1800 offers full laundry convenience in a 24" wide 1000 RPM washer/dryer combo for non-vented use.
This front-loading 110V washer/dryer features 11 wash cycles, 4 temperature settings and 4 dry settings, allowing you to give a variety of fabrics the care they require. The durable stainless steel tub can wash up to 13 lbs. at a time, with a 6.6 lb. dry capacity and a large glass window for easy viewing. The end-of-cycle signal offers a convenient alert for when the loads are finished.
A digital LCD display makes selecting your cycles easy and intuitive. This unit features a pull-out dispenser for fabric softener and detergent. Safety features include a child lock (with indicator light) on the door and a start/pause button. Additional wash and dry features include a Delay, Pre-Wash, Rinse Only, Spin Only, and Extra Rinse cycle.
Dimensions & Weights
Max Clothes Weight per Wash:
Max Drum Spin Speed:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
US Electrical Safety:
*** Washer and Dryer combos will never dry your clothes at 100%. ***
1.8 cu. ft. drum
- Washes up to 13.2 lbs. and dries up to 6.6 lbs. in one cycle
11 fabric care wash cycles
- Give each fabric the treatment it requires with the proper selection for all materials
Stainless steel drum
- Durable interior holds up load after load
- Digital readout allows you to keep track of each cycle
Multiple spin speed settings
- Choose from max, high, medium, or low to no spin
Multiple temperature settings
- Wash/rinse temperature options include hot/cold, warm/warm, warm/cold, and cold/cold
Delay start option
- Allows you to time your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent, and fabric softener
Extra Rinse option
- Adds an additional rinse cycle to your wash load
- Extra wash cycle is great for treating tough stains
- Includes indicator light when activated
Power-off memory function
- In case of power failure, present settings are saved and operation resumes when the power is returned