Summit Professional SPR7OSBI is their leading outdoor refrigerator, with superior design that stands up to the elements and classic style that never fades.
Front-breathing for built-in installation, the SPR7OSBI is fully wrapped in stainless steel for lasting elegance and durability. Perfectly sized at 24 inches wide, the SPR7OSBI fits under counters and in tight spots.
Three levels of weatherproofing give the SPR7OSBI durable reliability in the outdoors. The exterior is fully constructed from non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel to weather the elements in modern style. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) meets and exceeds U.L. safety requirements to protect from electric shock and a sealed back keeps all components safe from the elements.
Automatic defrost saves time and maintenance while their "hidden" evaporator in the rear wall maximizes interior space to give the SPR7OSBI generous shelf space. The one piece seamless interior liner simplifies cleaning so you can wipe the walls without touching any machinery or struggling with hard-to-reach places. They add the features of an interior light and front-mounted lock to make this model as convenient as it is durable.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Rear of Unit
U.L. Approved For Outdoor Use
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation.
304 Grade Stainless Steel Exterior
- Complete stainless steel construction for easy durability in the outdoors.
Professional Towel Bar Handle
- A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip.
- No exposed electrical components.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Their integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.