Summit Professional SPR7OSBIHV is their leading outdoor refrigerator, with superior design that stands up to the elements and classic style that never fades.
Front-breathing for built-in installation, the SPR7OSBIHV is fully wrapped in stainless steel for lasting elegance and durability. Perfectly sized at 24 inches wide, the SPR7OSBIHV fits under counters and in tight spots. A vertically set stainless steel handle matches many popular styles of cabinetry.
Three levels of weatherproofing give the SPR7OSBIHV durable reliability in the outdoors. The exterior is fully constructed from non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel to weather the elements in modern style. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) meets and exceeds U.L. safety requirements to protect from electric shock and a sealed back keeps all components safe from the elements.
Automatic defrost saves time and maintenance while their "hidden" evaporator in the rear wall maximizes interior space to give the SPR7OSBIHV generous shelf space. The one piece seamless interior liner simplifies cleaning so you can wipe the walls without touching any machinery or struggling with hard-to-reach places. They add the features of an interior light and front-mounted lock to make this model as convenient as it is durable.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Rear of Unit
U.L. approved for outdoor use
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
Stainless steel exterior
- Complete stainless steel wrapping for easy durability in the outdoors
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- The integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Vertically mounted handle with sleek 14 mm diameter
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
Adjustable glass shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
Flat door liner
- Allows the unit to accept deep trays
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food
One piece interior liner
- Seamless liner for easy cleanup
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design