24 Inch Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator with 4.6 cu. ft. Capacity
This 24 inch wide all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding in any outdoor or indoor location. The user-reversible door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept overlay panels, allowing you to create a customized look that can seamlessly blend in with your own cabinetry design. Users provide their own handles to complete the custom look.
Inside, this frost-free refrigerator includes an internal fan for an evenly cooled interior and a recessed LED light for an elegant yet energy efficient glow. The digital thermostat (located in the interior) allows you to adjust the temperature at the touch of a button. Adjustable glass shelves make it easy to organize the 4.6 cu.ft. interior. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. With a stunning design and convenient features, this unit is the ideal finish for any outdoor or indoor kitchen.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 250 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $27.73.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding in the outdoors.
Stainless Steel Wrapped Door
- Durable construction with a professional look.
- Curved handle in brushed stainless steel.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
- Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management.
Recessed LED Light
- Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- No exposed electrical components allow safe use in the outdoors.
- Meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.