24" Outdoor Beverage Center
SUMMIT's line of outdoor beverage refrigerators features units designed for long-lasting reliability, user convenience and modern style.
The SPR626OS Series includes 24" wide beverage centers that can be used built-in or freestanding in any outdoor or indoor location. Units come with a black or stainless steel wrapped cabinet. The door is also wrapped in stainless steel, with your choice of handle to complete the look. A factory installed lock offers added security.
Inside, this auto defrost refrigerator includes an internal fan for an evenly cooled interior and a recessed LED light for an elegant yet energy efficient glow. The digital thermostat (located in the interior) allows you to adjust the temperature at the touch of a button. Adjustable glass shelves make it easy to organize the 4.9 cu. ft. interior.
With a stunning design and convenient features, SUMMIT SPR626OS Series offers the right unit for any outdoor kitchen. These refrigerators can also be paired with any SCFF51OS freezer to create a matching undercounter set.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This freezer uses 250 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $27.73.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding in the outdoors.
Stainless Steel Door
- Durable construction with a professional look.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management.
Recessed LED Light
- Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
- No exposed electrical components allow safe use in the outdoors.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SPR626OSSSHV Reviews