24" Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers
Summit's outdoor collection of stainless steel drawer refrigerators brings luxury, style, quality construction, and user-convenience to any outdoor kitchen.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the SPR626OS2D can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. The cabinet and drawers are constructed from weatherproof stainless steel, with sleek handles to complete the look. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter helps to protect the unit in the event of circuit breaks, and the sealed back adds extra protection from the elements. Summit includes an anti-tip bracket for added safety.
Two sliding drawers offer convenient storage inside the 3.4 cubic-foot auto-defrost interior with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution. The drawers are fully constructed from stainless steel for easy cleaning and long-lasting use. Inside, a full-width sliding wire basket offers easy storage, while two adjustable dividers let you organize both the top and bottom drawer by separating the interior to accommodate a variety of items. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet energy efficient look inside. The digital thermostat located in the stainless steel kickplate displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, temperature memory function, and audible alarms for high temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts.
The SPR626OS2D can be used in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471. For a matching frost-free freezer, see the SCFF51OS2D.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.28.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Interior and Exterior
Lower Drawer Height:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Drawers Open:
24" Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers
Two Sliding Drawers
- Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu. ft. of interior storage.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management with an external display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawers' interiors.
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting.
- The unit will let you know if the temperature is fluctuating or if a drawer isn't fully closed.
- Designed and constructed for durable use in the outdoors.
Stainless Steel Exterior
- Cabinet and drawers are fully constructed from weatherproof stainless steel.
Built-in or Freestanding Installation
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing the appliance under the counter.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
Summit SPR626OS2D Reviews