Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Sized at just 24" wide, the SPR601BLOSRC has ETL-S and U.L. approval for safe outdoor operation. The complete cabinet construction in non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel withstands any weather, with a solid yet stylish towel bar handle adding a luxurious touch to the brushed aluminum door trim. They include an integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) to protect the unit from shocks and seal the back to prevent any exposure of electrical components.
The solid glass door provides a full view of stored items behind heat-resistant glass, with a front-mounted lock for added security. Automatic defrost reduces user maintenance and SUMMIT's own "hidden" evaporator design simplifies cleanup. Inside, the generous 5.5 cu. ft. capacity of the SPR601BLOSRC accommodates large trays on a combination of adjustable glass and wine shelves, with interior lighting that works on an ON/OFF rocker switch.
Seamless Interior Liner:
U.L. Approved For Outdoor:
ETL Sanitary Approved (to ANSI-NSF Standard 7):
Dimensions and Weights
U.L. Approved For Outdoor Use
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide for easy placement in any location.
304 Grade Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Complete stainless steel construction for easy durability in the outdoors.
Professional Towel Bar Handle
- A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip.
Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys, with an elegant door trim in brushed aluminum.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Their integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food.
- Illuminates the interior for a tempting view.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Two Wooden Shelves
- Ideal for storage and display of wine bottles.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SPR601BLOSRC Reviews