18 Inch Full Console Dishwasher with 4 Wash Cycles
The convenient RackMatic system on this Bosch model adjusts the top rack in just one step, even when loaded. It also allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility. A 24 Hour Delay Start Timer lets you run your dishwasher at off-peak times. The AquaStop Plus feature detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher and shuts down operation, automatically pumping out water so it cannot make contact with the floor. Additionally, an electro valve at the water tap and a double-walled hose system makes AquaStop Plus the most comprehensive safety system available.
Bosch's water softener ensures optimally spot-free and shiny dishes. It removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits and softens water to the appropriate level for superior washing results. The variable spray pressure allows for better load customization. It provides enhanced cleaning performance based on the cycle that is selected and greatly increases the lower rack's loading versatility.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.34.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
White, Black, Stainless Steel
9 Place Settings
Wash Cycles and Options
Heavy, Auto, Rinse and Normal
Number of Wash Options:
Delay Start, Delicate, Sanitize and Extra Shine
Total Annual Energy Consumption:
Total Annual Water Consumption:
Energy Efficiency Class:
Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
Ensures Cleaning Results
24/7 AquaStop Plus
Concealed Heating Element:
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Dimensions & Weight
- The RackMatic system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded.
- It also allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
- Based on an average of sound ratings of full size stainless steel tub dishwashers in major brands.
Flexible Silverware Basket
- The basket snaps together either back to back or end to end.
- Splits in two halves that may be placed in a variety of positions in the lower rack.
4 Wash Cycles and Options
- Wash Cycles include heavy, auto, rinse and normal.
- Wash Options include delay start, delicate, sanitize and extra shine.
- Innovatively designed and integrated into the middle of the dishwasher.
- Helps dissolve detergent tablets more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures optimally spot-free and shiny dishes.
- Bosch's water softener removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits.
- Softens water to the appropriate level for superior washing results.
- A Bosch exclusive, AquaStop Plus detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher.
- It shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water so it cannot make contact with the floor.
- Additionally, an electro valve at the water tap and a double-walled hose system makes AquaStop Plus the most comprehensive safety system available.
- The sanitize option can be added to any cycle.
- Achieves the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards of cleanliness. Operates at higher temperatures to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria.
- The sanitize option enhances drying results as well.
Variable Spray Pressure
- Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization.
- Provides enhanced cleaning performance based on the cycle that is selected.
- Greatly increases the lower rack's loading versatility.
Bosch 300 Series SPE53U5XUC Reviews