Felix Storch, Inc. was founded in 1969 and has been a leading supplier of compact, specialty, commercial, and medical refrigerators and freezers ever since. In their first year, they trademarked the SUMMIT brand name to guarantee quality at the highest level. Their products now include a wide range of major appliances sold both nationally and internationally. They proudly deliver to the Northeastern United States using their own SUMMIT trucks. Despite their expansion, they remain a private, family-owned business with no outside investors. Available at AJ Madison.
SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL SPDE1113
SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL SPDE1113 is a versatile 220V dryer with quality construction and ideal dimensions.
This European designed model is front-loading for full-service drying. Three temperature options and an auto-dry setting help you get the best performance for each load, while the stainless steel drum provides your fabric with reliable care. Added features include a removable lint trap, reversible door, and timer.
Sized at under 24" wide and 33-1/2" high, the SPDE1113 is capable of undercounter installation or can be stacked with its ideal match, the SPW1103. This unit is for vented use only.
Reversible Door Swing:
Stainless Steel Drum:
1 Year Parts and Labor
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Get a complete stackable or side-by-side laundry set by combining the SPDE1113 with SUMMIT washer SPW1103.
Stainless Steel Drum
- Durable and elegant, the stainless steel drum holds up cycle after cycle.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces, with a 33-1/2" height to fit undercounters.
Three Temperature Options
- Adjust the temperature to the fabric style and make.
- Let the dryer keep track of when it's time to change a load.
- Switch the door swing to best fit your location setup.
Removable Lint Trap
- Easy to empty for safer and neater drying.
- Convenient design uses less energy.
- Energy efficient sensor automatically turns off the machine when clothes are dry.
Vented Use Only