SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL SCR600L-OS-RC is a versatile outdoor under counter all-refrigerator refreshment center with a glass door, front mounted lock and automatic defrost. The full stainless steel cabinet finish allows under counter or freestanding use. It's featured with an interior light, adjustable thermostat, front lock, and large adjustable wire and wooden shelves. It has U.L. approval for outdoor use. It has ETL-S (complies with NSF-7) for commercial use. It ships with a combination of wire and wine racks for a variety of beverages. It has a UL approved outdoor line cord including a built-in Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI).
This refrigerator uses 423 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fan Cooled Compressor:
U.L. Approved for Outdoor:
Dimensions and Weights
- U.L. Approved for outdoor use
- All stainless steel finish
- All refrigerator with automatic defrost
- Three stainless steel ventilated drawers
- Freestanding or Under-Counter
- Magnetic gaskets; spring assisted stainless steel handles
- Requires only 24 inches of width
- Requires only 25 1/2 inches of depth
- 115 Volts; 60 cycle; 3 prong plug