SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL SP6DS2DOS represents the very best in built-in outdoor refrigeration, with durable versatility and modern style in a customizable two-drawer package.
Fully constructed from non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel, the SP6DS2DOS incorporates three levels of weatherproofing. The sealed back protects all electrical components and an integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) meets and exceeds U.L. safety requirements to keep the unit safe from circuit breaks.
At just 24" wide and 25" deep, the SP6DS2DOS is perfect for outdoor settings with limited room for large appliances. The complete stainless steel finishing makes this model capable of free-standing function, while the fan-cooled compressor adds the flexibility of built-in use.
Two easy-glide drawers provide ample storage space that can accommodate large bottles. The complete interior is constructed from stainless steel and includes a rapid chill compartment that lets you cool smaller items quickly. Automatic defrost adds the convenience of no-frost operation.
Built to last in any climate, the SP6DS2DOS brings easy elegance with trusted service to your backyard.
This refrigerator uses 423 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
33 1/4" up to 34 1/2"
Interior and Exterior
Canadian Electrical Safety:
U.L. approved for outdoor use
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
All 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Non-corrodible stainless steel lasts in any season
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Fully finished cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- The integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- No exposed electrical components
Two slide-out drawers
- Smoothly gliding stainless steel drawers for easy use
- Control your unit's temperature with ease and accuracy
- Keep your refrigerator drawers tightly closed
Customizable drawer fronts
- Order the conversion kit to install your own panels over the drawers
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals