Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Modern design and advanced technology makes the SP6DS series the perfect combination of elegance and reliability in refrigeration. With the two-drawer SP6DS2DADA, SUMMIT combines durability and modern style in a unique under-counter unit that's truly versatile, inside and out.
Fully finished in stainless steel, the 24" wide SP6DS2DADA has a 32" height to fit under lower ADA counters. The complete stainless steel exterior lets it function as a free-standing model, while a fan-cooled compressor allows built-in use. Automatic defrost operation saves maintenance while the cooling system consists of SUMMIT's perfectly balanced compressor, evaporator, and condenser for energy efficiency.
Two slide-out drawers glide open smoothly with spring assisted rollers that also keep the drawers tightly closed. The large top drawer is designed specially to hold tall bottles safely, with a removable lift-out basket to help you store and organize gallon containers, two liter bottles, and wine. A rapid chill compartment in the lower drawer lets you bring a warm bottle of beer to drinking temperature in less than one hour.
Model SP6DS2DADA can easily accommodate full overlay panels with a convenient kit that lets you change the look in minutes. Match the unit to the rest of your kitchen with custom panels and your own handles, or remount SUMMIT's signature handles for a classic and modern look.
This refrigerator uses 423 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Interior and Exterior
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Enhance any room with durable luxury.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding.
Lift-Out Baskets Included
- Handy baskets with platinum finish and vinyl coating offer more storage options.
Rapid Chill Compartment
- Special rear section is perfect for chilling wine and beer from room to drinking temperature in under an hour.
Large Top Drawer
- Holds two liter bottles, gallon containers, and wine bottles in 12-1/2" height.
- They included all the hardware you need to transform the front of your unit in just 10 minutes with custom panels.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Spring Assisted Rollers
- Enjoy the gentle gliding motion that helps you open the drawer and keep it firmly closed.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SP6DS2DADA Reviews