High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
Height excluding flange:
Height with flange:
Depth with Door:
24 13/16" (Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection)
Field Reversible Door:
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models:
- Available in 110/115V 60 cycle or 220/230V 50/60 cycle
- Makes lots of ice - fast! An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time.
- Daily ice rate up to 23 pounds.
- Ice storage capacity up to 12 pounds.
- Short/Low Profile - takes up minimal amount of space.
- Requires no drain: Can be easily installed in any area. Needs only a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection.
- Corrosive resistant components. Hinges and fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- UV resistant components. White model features a metal door frame and handle, and specially coated grille withstand adverse effects of the sun.
- Conserves water: Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons of water.
- Conserves energy: Use less electricity than a 75-watt light bulb.
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing.
- 1/2 inch wide mounting flange for easy mounting in surrounding cabinets.
U Line Marine/RV Series SP18B20 Reviews