Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
Charcoal Vent Filter:
Stirrer + Turntable
One Minute Plus:
Add 30 Sec.
Vent Fan Settings:
120V / 60Hz
1 Line VFD
One (1) Year Parts and Labor
Parts On Magnetron
Dimensions and Weights
- Feature that enables a microwave to calculate defrost time based on the entered weight of the food.
- Replaceable, porous filter made of activated charcoal that fits inside a vent to absorb smoke and odor.
- Removable rack that allows for two-tier cooking when necessary.
- A digital readout that provides the time of day as well as provides cook time left.
- Cooking Stages: 2 Cooking Stages
- 2 Different phases of cooking a meal that can be programmed in advance by power and duration.
- Cooktop Lighting: Hi/Lo/Off
- Bulb on base of microwave that illuminates the range's cooktop below (in full-view or night light setting).
- Distribution System: Stirrer + Turntable
- Button that when touched conveniently heats food for one minute at the High power level.
- Mode that auto-sets the power and duration of a cycle by sensing humidity as the food heats.
- The switch that provides the ability to allow the turntable to spin or to remain still.
- Vent Fan Settings: On/Off/Delay Off
- Settings that determine the power of the vent fan.
- Fan will auto-start if cooktop generates too much steam.
- Output Power: 1,000 Watts
- Power Consumption: 1,700 Watts
- Cubic feet per minute (CFM) at which a vent fan pushes air.
- Higher CFM equals more fan power.