Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
Charcoal Vent Filter:
High / Low / Off
One Touch Instant Cook Pads:
Programmable Cooking Stages:
MW Distribution Mechanism:
Turntable + Stirrer
Auto Cook Modes
Digital (Membrane Touch)
Dimensions and Weights
- 1.6 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- 1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- Amount of wattage a microwave generates.
- The more wattage, the faster it cooks and heats.
- 300 CFM Ventilation System
- Cubic feet per minute (CFM) at which a vent fan pushes air.
- Higher CFM equals more fan power.
- Charcoal / Grease Vent Filter
- Replaceable, porous filter made of activated charcoal that fits inside a vent to absorb smoke and odor.
- Lets you easily program the desired cooking time and power level, at the gentle press of a button, for error-free results every time.
- Conrol panel "buttons" with embedded sensors that respond to a simple touch.
- Two-Stage Programmable Cooking
- This function allows you to easily program initial defrost plus a corresponding two-step recipe for that food simultaneously.
- Defrost items by selecting the weight of the food being cooked, and the microwave does the rest.
- Auto Cook: Popcorn, Potato, Veggies, Pizza, Cook (4), Soften / Melt (3)
- MW Distribution Mechanism: Turntable + Stirrer
- Cooktop Lighting: High / Low / Off
- Bulb on base of microwave that illuminates the range's cooktop below (in full-view or night light setting).
- Interior Light: Incandescent
- Vent Fan Control: High / Low / Off
- Eco Mode (Reduces Standby Power)