Transform the cooking experience with induction cooking technology, a faster, safer, and more efficient way to boil and fry with precise temperature control. Available at AJ Madison.
SUMMIT SINCFS1 is a single burner cooktop for freestanding use. Lightweight and portable, this 110V cooktop can be used in any room. It has a genuine Ceran black glass surface to ensure lasting durability and elegant style, plus easy cleanup with a simple wipe down.
Unlike conventional gas or electric cooking, induction cooking begins right in the pot or pan. When placed on the cooktop, induction friendly cookware generates electromagnetic heat inside, so there is no time wasted transferring heat from the appliance to the pot. Because the cookware itself is the heat source, the actual cooktop does not get nearly as hot as traditional elements, making induction cooking a safe experience with no open flame or released gas.
Each purchase of an SINCFS1 includes a complimentary set of SUMMIT Induction Cookware. This 7-piece collection includes three pots with heat-resistant glass lids and one 9 1/2 inch skillet. All are constructed with a triple layer bottom, with an aluminum core layered between stainless steel to provide cooking contents with even heat distribution. Safe for use on induction, gas, and electric heat surfaces as well as use in dishwashers and ovens.
With its portable size and innovative operation, the SINCFS1 is great for busy cooks looking for a fast boil, or for stir frying vegetables while preparing the rest of the meal on your primary range.
7 Piece Cookware Set:
Burner Temperature Control:
Dimensions and Weight
115 V AC/60 Hz
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Freestanding unit can be used wherever extra cooking power is needed
Ten power levels
- Get precise and instant control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
7-piece cookware set
- Each purchase includes a complimentary set of induction cookware complete with glass lids
- Approximately 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Since heat is created inside the cookware, most is confined to the pot and its contents, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
Automatic pan recognition
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top
- Program to keep track of cooking time
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface