SUMMIT SINCCOM1 is a commercially approved 120V induction cooktop designed for freestanding use. Lightweight and portable, this NSF listed unit can easily be moved to boil or fry on any kitchen counter. A genuine Ceran black glass surface ensures lasting durability and easy cleanup with a simple wipe down.
Unlike conventional gas or electric cooking, induction cooking begins right in the pot or pan. When placed on the cooktop, induction friendly cookware generates electromagnetic heat from the appliance to the pot. Because the cookware itself is the heat source, the actual cooktop does not get nearly as hot as traditional cooking elements, making induction coking a safer, faster, convenient alternative.
With its portable size and innovative operation, the SINCCOM1 is ideal for busy kitchens in need of a quick, mobile heating source.
Dimensions & Weights
115 V AC/60 Hz
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Freestanding unit can be used wherever extra cooking power is needed
Multiple power levels
- Get precise and instant control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
- Approximately 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Since heat is created inside the cookware, most is confined to the pot and its contents, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
Automatic pan recognition
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top
- Program to keep track of cooking time
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface