Enjoy the ease, speed, and safety of induction cooking with SUMMIT's SINC line of energy efficient induction cooktops.
The SINC424220 is a four zone built-in cooktop featuring a genuine Ceran black glass surface. It uses electromagnetic heat generated by your pot or pan to cook in half the time, using half the energy of conventional ranges. Ten variable touch power settings with digital displays make heating precise and easy. Since the smooth surface has no holes or grates, clean-up is simple: all you need is a gentle wipe with a damp cloth.
Designed for the highest quality cooking experience, the SINC424220 is fully equipped for safety. The temperature of the surface does not get nearly as hot as traditional gas or electric elements and there are no open flames or released gasses. Features include a child lock, automatic safety switch-off, and a residual heat indicator. Beveled edges blend seamlessly into the counter.
Each purchase of an SINC424220 includes a complimentary set of SUMMIT Induction Cookware. This 7-piece collection includes three pots with heat-resistant glass lids and one 9 1/2 inch skillet. All are constructed with a triple layer bottom, with an aluminum core layered between stainless steel to provide cooking contents with even heat distribution. Safe for use on induction, gas, and electric heat surfaces as well as use in dishwashers and ovens.
SUMMIT's induction cooktops bring the superior performance of upscale restaurant cooking into your own home, with energy savings and gourmet style.
Now available at AJ Madison.
Dimensions & Weights
Other Energy Info:
US Electrical Safety:
220 V AC/60 Hz
Burner Temperature Control:
Schott Ceran surface
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Smooth, slightly rounded edges protect you from minor injuries associated with sharp corners
7-piece cookware set
- Each purchase includes a complimentary set of induction cookware complete with glass lids
- Heat is produced inside your cookware for even cooking
- 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Most heat is sent directly to cookware, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
Automatic pan recognition
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top
- Prevent accidents with this safety feature
Ten power levels
- Get precise control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
- Four digit display lets you keep track of power setting
- Program timer between 0-99 minutes
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface
Environment of Unit
- To reduce the risk of fire, do not place any heating or cooking appliances beneath the appliance.