Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 15-Place Settings
Make cleanup a breeze with this dishwasher by Bosch. The flexible 3rd rack features movable sides to load deeper items like ramekins, measuring cups and ladles anywhere in the rack: Or, wine glasses on the sides of the middle rack. Adjustable tines lower to fit awkward, bulky items while our 3rd rack's unique v-shape accomodates the loading of extra tall stemware in the middle rack. An ingenious use of space that offers a total of 30% more loading area. Alternating tines fold down to accommodate larger pots, pans, and dishes by creating wider space between the tines. The RackMatic® system adjusts top rack in just one step, even when loaded. It also adjusts to three different heights and allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility. Hand-washing large items becomes a thing of the past, thanks to the extra tall item sprinkler. Simply remove the top rack and place your serving platters, cookie sheets, hood filters and refrigerator shelves that are up to 22" high in the bottom rack.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This dishwasher uses 239 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $26.51.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Number Of Place Settings:
15 Place Settings
Adjustable Upper Rack:
ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
Total Annual Energy Consumption:
Total Annual Water Consumption:
Minimum Water Pressure:
Energy Efficiency Class:
Concealed Heating Element:
Leak Protection System:
24/7 Aqua Stop Plus
Dimensions and Weights
- Easily clean an entire flatware collection, knives and small utensils with an additional rack across the top of the dishwasher.
- Bosch's RackMatic® rack adjusts to three different heights in just one step, even when loaded, and allows for up to 9 rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
- A Bosch exclusive, AquaStop® Plus detects leaks in the solid molded base of the dishwasher.
- Shuts down operation and automatically pumps out water so it cannot make contact with the floor.
SteelTouch™ Control Panel
- SteelTouch™ controls are incredibly responsive and offer easy programming. The smooth surface is also easy to clean and provides a seamless, stainless steel design element.
- Selecting this option ensures the same final temperatures as the underlying cycle by starting the heat period at an earlier phase in the program.
- InfoLight® beams on floor to indicate dishwasher is running.
- This tall tub dishwasher features more room than a standard tub dishwasher, so you can wash more dishes in fewer loads and conserve water and energy.
Wash Cycles and Options
- Wash Cycles - Heavy, Auto, Glass, Normal, Express, Rinse.
- Wash Cycle Options - Delay, SpeedPerfect™, Half Load, Delicate, Sanitize.
Silence Rating of 38 dBA
- The dishwasher is so quiet, Bosch's InfoLight® shines on the floor so you know the dishwasher's running.
ENERGY STAR® Rated
- For outstanding energy efficiency, which means you'll save big-time on your utility bills.
Bosch Benchmark Series SHX9PT75UC Reviews