What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Bosch takes pride in their ability to overcome technological obstacles. They face these daunting challenges so they can produce world-class, intuitive machines that use fewer resources. And that's why they'll never be afraid of the work it takes to engineer the world's best machines. Available at AJ Madison.
Their vision comes directly from the words of Robert Bosch, whose vision is still being lived by employees everywhere. This spirit is also embedded in all their appliances, which help their customer's lives day after day.
Bosch looks at noise reduction from all angles, as they've employed 18 unique sound-reducing technologies in their washers. And as the quietest line of dishwashers in the U.S., Bosch has a silence rating as low as 39 dBA (quietest dishwasher sold in North America). All Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab and printed on the fascia.
Winning the 2011 ENERGY STAR Award for Sustained Excellence was just the latest feather in Bosch's cap - after all, they've won two straight ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Awards.
When they talk about German engineering, they're talking about their commitment to producing the world's best products. They use the smartest thinking to make complex machinery easy to operate while using the highest-quality materials to build them.
This dishwasher uses 190 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $21.07.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stainless Steel Tall Tub:
Yes, Contains Sound and Prevents Leaks
InfoLight Cycle Indicator:
Saves 290 Gallons of Water Each Year:
Energy Star Qualified:
Yes, 190 kWh/Yr
Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements:
Yes by 72% for Water
Yes, Reduces Energy Usage Up to 20%
AquaStop Leak Protection:
14 Place Setting
800 Series Flexible Racks with Flexible Silverware Basket
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
Yes, Cleans Items 22" Tall
Yes, with Remaining Time
Delay Start Timer:
Yes, In 30 Minutes or Less
Glass Care Cycle:
Yes, for Fine Glassware
Varaible Spray Pressure:
Load Size Sensor:
Yes, Automates Wash Cycle
Dimensions and Weights
33 7/8" to 35 1/16"
24" to 24 1/4"
33 7/8" Min.
- 42 dBA - Quietest in its Class
- 9 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Saves up to 290 Gallons of Water Each Year
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 72%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Rinse Cycle - Instead of Pre-Rinsing
- Glass Care Cycle for Fine Glassware
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- RackMatic Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Flexible Silverware Basket
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall