First and foremost, a dishwasher needs to get your dishes clean. Really clean. Bosch dishwashers are engineered to perform at the highest levels, to spotlessly remove even the toughest soiling. Think baked-on spinach. At the same time, smart technologies ensure that Bosch power is directed in a way that smartly manages energy and water consumption, and protects delicate items, preserving their brilliant shine wash after wash, year after year. Features include, SENSOTRONIC Wash, EXXACT Wash, APEXX Wash, Speciality Wash Cycles, AUTOWASH and PARTYWASH.
Bosch dishwashers are also the quietest. When in action, it's the noise factor, or rather the lack of it, that'll draw your attention. Their dishwashers are the strong, silent type. They outperform your expectations and the competition - constantly earning top rankings from leading consumer publications and test labs worldwide. With a suspended two-pump motor system, vibrations and noise are drastically reduced. And with heavy-duty bitumen, coated metal and cotton-fiber sheets insulation, the noise is basically buried. Bosch's dishwashers are as discreet as they are powerful.
Everything has been thought of with Bosch dishwashers. Like having an adjustable top rack, which allows you to safely put in tall stemware without having to lay them flat. With their TALLTUB, they've created more interior room, maximizing use of space, so you can place dinner plates in both top and bottom racks. And should you want to make your dishwasher invisible, you can customize it. Integrated controls on the upper door rim allow you to seamlessly blend your dishwasher with your cabinetry, giving you an uninterrupted kitchen design. Features include, Platinum Premium Upper and Lower Racks, Extra Tall Item Sprinkler and Stainless Steel TALLTUB.
33 7/8" min./ adjusts to 35"
Stainless Steel TALLTUB:
Two-Pump Motor System:
Triple Filtration System:
Flow Through Water Heater:
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
NSF Certified Units and Cycles:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Power Scrub Plus (161°):
Scrub Wash (150°):
Regular Wash (140°):
SENSOTRONIC Auto Wash (120°/135°):
Delicate/Economy Wash (120°):
Quick Wash (104°):
APEXX Auto Super Wash (150°/161°):
APEXX Auto Wash (120°/135°):
APEXX Auto Delicate Wash (110°/120°):
Extreme Wash (161°):
Glass Care (120°):
Enviro Wash (120°):
1 Half Flip-Down Rows
Fine Cutlery and Silver Tray:
Silverware Basket Cover:
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Top):
Program Sequence Indicator:
Program Status Light (INFOLIGHT):
Sanitized Indicator Light:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
Yes w/ AUTOCLOSE
54 dB Silence Rating
- An advanced scanning eye examines the level of soil in the wash water and automatically deletes a secondary fresh-water fill if not needed, saving you time and money while cutting energy usage by 20%.
- The two-pump motor is suspended to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise.
Flow-Through Water Heater
- By passing water through a heating chamber, it allows the water to reach temperatures of up to 161°F safely and quickly.
- This means you can place plastic items in the bottom rack without fear of melting or damage.
- Bosch uses the residual heat from the warm water inside its tub.
- A sanitizing temperature of 161°F leaves residual heat in the tub, creating condensation along the cooler wall.
- The condensation is then drained so you'll never have to release steam into the kitchen.
NSF Certified Units and Cycles
- This protocol establishes guidelines to determine sanitization and cleaning performance of residential spray-type dishwashers.
- It includes minimum requirements to ensure that these machines will deliver wash water, detergent, and rinse water, which will render dishes, glasses, and utensils clean and sanitized.
- NSF Certified Cycles include: Power Scrub Plus, Scrub Wash, Regular Wash, Delicate/Economy Wash, Auto Super Wash, AUTOWASH, Auto Delicate Wash, Extreme Wash, Enviro Wash
ENERGY STAR Qualified and NSF Certified
- Proving once again that Bosch is committed to efficiency, all of their dishwashers are ENERGY STAR qualified.
- They also boast NSF certification for 9 out of 12 wash cycles, ensuring your dishes are 99.99% bacteria free at the end of each cycle.
Two-Pump Motor System
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced.
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to the sound-reduction system.
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Simply remove the top rack and place serving platters, baking trays, hood filters and refrigerator shelves up to 22" high in the bottom rack.
- Start the machine and the sprinkler evenly distributes water across every large item, for sparkling-clean results every time.
Stainless Steel TALLTUB
- Provides you with an extremely efficient use of space.
- Top and bottom racks can be adjusted for improved clearance, and if you remove the top rack altogether, you're left with an incredible 22" of usable space.
- The flexible silverware basket can be separated in two and placed anywhere inside, like on the top rack when using the Top Rack Only Wash option.
- The standard model keeps silverware free from tangles with a flip-up lid that separates utensils, ensuring the most perfect of clean.
- Keeps which stays in a fixed position whenever it is opened more than 10°.
- Automatically closes the dishwasher door in a smooth, silent motion once it is less than 10° from vertical, without any user intervention.
8\'/10\' Top Rack Clearance
14\'/12\' Bottom Rack Clearance
22\' Usable space with Top Rack removed
Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A