Voted the Nations Number One Dishwasher!
First and foremost, a dishwasher needs to get your dishes clean. Really clean. Bosch dishwashers are engineered to perform at the highest levels, to spotlessly remove even the toughest soiling. Think baked-in spinach. At the same time, smart technologies ensure that Bosch power is directed in a way that smartly manages energy and water consumption, and protects delicate items, preserving their brilliant shine wash after wash, year after year.
Bosch dishwashers are the quietest. When in action, it's noise factor, or rather the lack of it, that'll draw your attention. Our dishwashers are the strong, silent type. They outperform your expectations and the competition- constantly earning top rankings from leading consumer publications and test labs worldwide. With a suspended two-pump motor system, vibrations and noise are drastically reduced.
33 7/8" min. adjusts to 35"
Stainless Steel TALLTUB:
Two-Pump Motor System:
Triple Filtration System:
Flow-Through Water Heater:
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:
NSF Certified Units and Cycles:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Power Scrub Plus (161°F):
Regular Wash (140°F):
Auto Wash (SENSOTRONIC) (120°/135°F):
Delicate/Economy Wash (120°F):
Auto Super Wash (APEXX) (150°/161°F):
Auto Wash (APEXX) (120°/135°F):
Auto Delicate Wash (APEXX) (110°/120°F):
4 Half Flip-Down Rows
4 Half Flip-Down Rows
Silverware Basket Cover:
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Top):
Multi-Function Text LCD Display (Front):
Program Sequence Indicator:
Program Status Light (INFOLIGHT):
Sanitized Indicator Light:
Rinse Aid Indicator Light:
SENSOTRONIC Wash System
- Uses an advanced scanning-eye sensor to literally look at the level of soil in the wash water.
- It then determines if a secondary, fresh water fill is necessary, deleting the cycle when appropriate.
- This saves time and money while cutting energy usage by up to 20%.
- The more isolated a motor is, the less its vibrations can be transferred.
- So the two-pump motor is suspended to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise, letting you enjoy your time in the kitchen whether the dishwasher is running or not.
Flow-Through Water Heater
- In traditional heating elements, water falls randomly onto a coil, which warms it inefficiently and creates a hazard.
- By passing it through a heating chamber instead, Bosch allows the water to reach temperatures of up to 161°F safely and quickly.
- This means you can place plastic items in the bottom rack without fear of melting or damage.
- Unlike other drying systems that use unclean air from the kitchen's back wall, Bosch uses the residual heat from the warm water inside its tub.
- A sanitizing temperature of 161°F leaves residual heat in the tub, creating condensation along the cooler wall.
- The condensation is then drained so you'll never have to release steam into the kitchen.
NSF Certified Units and Cycles
- This protocol establishes guidelines to determine sanitization and cleaning performance of residential spray-type dishwashers.
- It includes minimum requirements to ensure that these machines will deliver wash water, detergent, and rinse water, which will render dishes, glasses, and utensils clean and sanitized.
- The following Bosch wash cycles are NSF approved:
ENERGY STAR Qualified and NSF Certified
- Proving once again that Bosch is committed to efficiency, all of our dishwashers are ENERGY STAR qualified.
- They also boast NSF certification for 9 out of 12 wash cycles, ensuring your dishes are 99.99% bacteria free at the end of each cycle.
- Saves you time by reducing cycle duration by up to 30%.
- It also saves energy consumption by up to 5% more over an already highly efficient Energy Star Bosch dishwasher - all the while getting dishes, glasses, and silverware perfectly clean.
Two-Pump Motor System
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain instead of a single large one, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced.
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to our sound-reduction system, leaving you amazed that it's even on.
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Handwashing large items becomes a thing of the past thanks to this handy innovation.
- Simply remove the top rack and place you serving platters, baking trays, hood filters and refrigerator shelves up to 22" high in the bottom rack.
- Start the machine and the sprinkler evenly distributes water across every large item, for sparkling-clean results every time.
- Makes loading your dishes and platters of all sizes a snap, anytime.
- Now you can raise and lower the upper rack without having to remove the dishes.
Stainless Steel TALLTUB
- Provides you with an extremely efficient use of space.
- Top and bottom racks can be adjusted for improved clearance, and if you remove the top rack altogether, you're left with an incredible 22" of usable space.
- All Bosch dishwashers feature PERFECTDOOR, which stays in a fixed position whenever it is opened more than 10°.
Optional Top Rack Only Wash
- On those occasions when you have fewer dishes to wash, save water and energy by using the Top Rack Only wash cycle.
- Capable of holding your largest plates and glasses (up to 10"), it gives you the same powerful clean while reducing water usage by 30%.
- This ingenious design automatically closes the dishwasher door in a smooth, silent motion once it is less than 10° from vertical, without any user intervention.
8"/10" Top Rack Clearance
14"/12" Bottom Rack Clearance
22" Usable space with Top Rack removed
Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A