SENSOTRONIC Wash System
- Uses an advanced scanning-eye sensor to literally look at the level of soil in the wash water.
- It then determines if a secondary, fresh water fill is necessary, deleting the cycle when appropriate.
- This saves time and money while cutting energy usage by up to 20%.
- The more isolated a motor is, the less its vibrations can be transferred.
- So the two-pump motor is suspended to help absorb and minimize any vibration and noise, letting you enjoy your time in the kitchen whether the dishwasher is running or not.
Flow-Through Water Heater
- In traditional heating elements, water falls randomly onto a coil, which warms it inefficiently and creates a hazard.
- By passing it through a heating chamber instead, Bosch allows the water to reach temperatures of up to 161°F safely and quickly.
- This means you can place plastic items in the bottom rack without fear of melting or damage.
- Unlike other drying systems that use unclean air from the kitchen's back wall, Bosch uses the residual heat from the warm water inside its tub.
- A sanitizing temperature of 161°F leaves residual heat in the tub, creating condensation along the cooler wall.
- The condensation is then drained so you'll never have to release steam into the kitchen.
NSF Certified Units and Cycles
- This protocol establishes guidelines to determine sanitization and cleaning performance of residential spray-type dishwashers.
- It includes minimum requirements to ensure that these machines will deliver wash water, detergent, and rinse water, which will render dishes, glasses, and utensils clean and sanitized.
- The following Bosch wash cycles are NSF approved:
ENERGY STAR Qualified and NSF Certified
- Proving once again that Bosch is committed to efficiency, all of our dishwashers are ENERGY STAR qualified.
- They also boast NSF certification for 9 out of 12 wash cycles, ensuring your dishes are 99.99% bacteria free at the end of each cycle.
- Saves you time by reducing cycle duration by up to 30%.
- It also saves energy consumption by up to 5% more over an already highly efficient Energy Star Bosch dishwasher - all the while getting dishes, glasses, and silverware perfectly clean.
Two-Pump Motor System
- By using two small pumps to individually wash and drain instead of a single large one, vibration and noise are dramatically reduced.
- Smaller parts and a more contained motion contribute an important part to our sound-reduction system, leaving you amazed that it's even on.
Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Handwashing large items becomes a thing of the past thanks to this handy innovation.
- Simply remove the top rack and place you serving platters, baking trays, hood filters and refrigerator shelves up to 22" high in the bottom rack.
- Start the machine and the sprinkler evenly distributes water across every large item, for sparkling-clean results every time.
- Makes loading your dishes and platters of all sizes a snap, anytime.
- Now you can raise and lower the upper rack without having to remove the dishes.
Stainless Steel TALLTUB
- Provides you with an extremely efficient use of space.
- Top and bottom racks can be adjusted for improved clearance, and if you remove the top rack altogether, you're left with an incredible 22" of usable space.
- All Bosch dishwashers feature PERFECTDOOR, which stays in a fixed position whenever it is opened more than 10°.
Optional Top Rack Only Wash
- On those occasions when you have fewer dishes to wash, save water and energy by using the Top Rack Only wash cycle.
- Capable of holding your largest plates and glasses (up to 10"), it gives you the same powerful clean while reducing water usage by 30%.
- This ingenious design automatically closes the dishwasher door in a smooth, silent motion once it is less than 10° from vertical, without any user intervention.
8"/10" Top Rack Clearance
14"/12" Bottom Rack Clearance
22" Usable space with Top Rack removed
Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A