Bosch 24 Inch Fully Integrated 800 Plus Series Dishwasher
These German-engineered dishwashers are as quiet as 42 dBA. Bosch looks at noise reduction from every angle, incorporating 18 unique sound-reducing technologies. And as the quietest dishwasher brand in the U.S., all Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab. Bosch designers believe that form must always be balanced with function. Whether it's a new way to load your silverware and bulky items, or a seamless look with cabinets through ultra-flush built-in installation, their commitment to purposeful design is clear.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive, and use fewer resources while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Number of Place Settings:
Number of Wash Cycles:
6; Heavy, Auto, Normal, Express, Rinse, Glass
Number of Options:
5; 24-Hr. Delay, Half Load, Delicate, Sanitize, SpeedPerfect
Rack Adjustment System:
Concealed Heating Element:
Fully Integrated Flat Panel Touch Control
Minimum Water Pressure (lbs./sq. in.):
Total Annual Energy Consumption (kWh):
2.9 per Cycle
Total Annual Water Consumption:
Dimensions and Weight
TimeLight Beams on your Kitchen Floor
- The dishwasher is so quiet, TimeLight projects the cycle status and time remaining on the kitchen floor to let you know a cycle is running.
- Delivers up to 25% faster cleaning with excellent results.
Third Rack for Additional Loading Capacity
- The 3rd rack offers easy-loading silverware tines for cleaning flatware. The rack's V-shape is perfect for large utensils and ramekins in the center, while leaving space for wine glasses on the sides as they pop up from the middle rack.
- Adjust the top rack in one step, even when it's loaded with dishes. Between three different heights and nine possible combinations, this dishwasher provides optimal flexibility.
AquaStop Leak Protection 24/7
- This system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid molded base to terminate operation and pump out water upon leaks.
Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- The full-sized stainless steel tub installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry.
16 Place Setting Capacity
- There's no job too large or too small for this top-performing appliance.
LED Remaining Time Display
- Know at a glance the progress of the wash cycle.
Duo-Flex Silverware Basket
- This basket splits along its length, resulting in two halves that may be placed in a variety of positions in the lower rack. The basket snaps together either back to back or end to end.
- Best for cleaning items with baked-on food or grease. These dishes would normally require soaking.
- With complex soil sensing capability, this cycle is perfect for use with mixed loads of dishware and varying amounts of food soil.
- Ideal for temperature-sensitive items, cutlery and glasses, this cycle reduces temperature to prevent damage and cloudy, etched finishes.
- Thoroughly cleans a full load of normally soiled dishes.
- Cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. Use this cycle to clean glasses and dessert dishware that may need to be used again during a party.
- Allows you to rinse food soil off of a partial load and hold the dishes in the dishwasher until you are ready to run a full load.
- Allows you to delay the start time of your dishwasher up to 24 hours.
- Available only in the Heavy, Auto and Normal cycles, this cycle is best used for lightly soiled items with easy to remove food soils.
- Available only in the Heavy, Auto and Normal cycles, the sanitize LED will light when sanitation requirements are met. The technical sanitation measures may also improve the drying results.
- The Half Load option can reduce the energy and water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill approximately half of the dishwasher's capacity.
Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Perfect of detergent tablets, this tray holds detergent in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve the tablet, minimizing spray on the door.
Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Bosch always provides the ultimate in computer technology, and this dishwasher adapts its temperature accordingly depending on the amount of work required.
- The softener removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits, ensuring a perfect shine.
259 kWh per year
- Bosch always has the best interests of the environment and your wallet in mind.
Energy Star qualified
- Energy Star products use less water and energy, resulting in lower utility bills.
- The door stays at the opened position you want and can automatically shut at less than 20°.
42 dBA - Quietest Dishwasher
- Based on an average of sound ratings of 24" Full Size Stainless Steel Tub dishwasher contained in major brands.
Bosch Benchmark Series SHP7PT55UC Reviews